Falcon Express Cargo Airlines (FECA)
Falcon Express Cargo Airlines has delivered cargo across the Middle East for more than 12 years. We provide an efficient, cost-effective and reliable service to Doha, Bahrain, Kuwait, Riyadh, Jeddah, Muscat, Qatar, Oman and Iraq from our regional hub in Dubai. We are proud of the fact we have achieved an overall dispatch reliability of 98.8% over the past eight years.
Since 1998 we have serviced military bases across the Gulf, and now fly to ten destinations in Iraq. We can handle virtually any size of cargo, and our highly-experienced team works tirelessly to fine-tune our schedule to get your goods exactly where you want them, as quickly as possible. FECA has had a Dangerous Goods Certification issued by the UAE GCAA since 2000.
We also provide third party maintenance services on an ad hoc basis, and act as a support centre in Dubai for Raytheons B1900 aircraft. We can provide advice over the phone or, if necessary, dispatch a trained engineer and spare parts to carry out repairs.
FECA at a glance:
- Operator registered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates under AOC No. AT005
- We fly to Doha, Bahrain, Kuwait, Riyadh, Jeddah, Muscat, Qatar, Oman and Iraq from our regional hub in Dubai
- Our fleet consists of 5 Beech 1900C, 1 F27-MK500 cargo aircraft which we operate, and other chartered AN12 and
- Achieved a 98.8% overall dispatch reliability over the past eight years
- Iraq Operation: Operated first flight into Kirkuk in May 2003, and started operating daily mail cargo flights into Tallil, Baghdad, Kirkuk; as well as covering ten other locations in Iraq - Dangerous Goods Certification since 2000 by UAE GCAA
Falcon Express Cargo Airlines
Dubai International Airport
P.O. Box 93722
Ph: +971 4 282 6886
Fax: +971 4 282 3125